How to Get an Accident Report in Toledo, Ohio
If possible, it is much easier to obtain your Toledo Accident Report if you have some basic information. Before you begin this process, it is advisable to collect the following information:
- The date of the car accident; and
- The location of the car accident; and
- The names of the involved parties.
Speak to a Lawyer today
Fill out the contact form below and a lawyer will contact you to discuss your case.
What is the Cost of a Car Accident Report in Toledo, Ohio?
While many cities charge for accident reports, the Toledo Police Department is unique in that it does not charge for a copy of an accident report. The database of Toledo, Ohio accident reports is contained online, and anyone can access and download .pdf versions.
Where to Find Accident Reports in Toledo, Ohio Online
In order to access the Toledo Police Report database online, you should click on the following button:
When you click this link, it will take you to an intake page that looks like this:
How to Obtain a Toledo Crash Report
- In Person – You can make a request in person by going to the Toledo Police Department at 525 North Erie Street, Toledo, Ohio 43604.
- By Mail – You can make a written request by mail by writing to Toledo Police Department at 525 North Erie Street, Toledo, Ohio 43604.
- Online – You can obtain a Toledo Accident Report by clicking on this link.
Need Help Reading an Accident Report?
Understanding Accident Reports
Dennis E. Sawan
Licensed in Ohio and Florida
Dennis P. Sawan
Licensed in Ohio and Georgia
Christopher A. Sawan
Licensed in Ohio and Michigan