Sawan & Sawan named Top Truck Accident Lawyers by Expertise.com
In coming to this conclusion, the website used a variety of metrics. Per their website, they use in-house software to grade each business on a wide variety of criteria. These criteria include:
- Reputation: this is based on a review of past client comments. A candidate scores higher if they have a history of satisfied customers that have given them excellent recommendations. Sawan & Sawan has more than 100 5-star client reviews on the internet. You can see those reviews here.
- Credibility: This metric is designed to test a firm’s establishment in the profession, and takes into account a firm’s licensing, accreditation and awards. Sawan & Sawan has lawyers licensed to practice law in the States of Ohio, Florida, Michigan and Georgia.
- Experience: When the stakes are high, experience matters. Our team of lawyers has over 35 combined years of legal experience recovering millions of dollars for injured victims. Our firm combines practical knowledge with formal education to deliver results where they matter most.
- Engagement: This metric considered how approachable and responsive to clients a firm is. At Sawan & Sawan, we pride ourselves on being available to our clients. When you want to speak to your lawyer, we make it as easy as possible. If you have a legal question, contact us today.
- Professionalism: This metric considers a firm’s consistency and quality of work. At Sawan & Sawan, we know that our work reflects not just our client’s case – but our family’s reputation as well. As a result, we strive for the absolute highest standard of work with every case we accept.
Dennis P. Sawan
Licensed in Ohio and Georgia
Christopher A. Sawan
Licensed in Ohio and Michigan