Sawan & Sawan named Top Truck Accident Lawyers by Expertise.com
In coming to this conclusion, the website used a variety of metrics. Per their website, they use in-house software to grade each business on a wide variety of criteria. These criteria include:
- Reputation: this is based on a review of past client comments. A candidate scores higher if they have a history of satisfied customers that have given them excellent recommendations. Sawan & Sawan has more than 100 5-star client reviews on the internet. You can see those reviews here.
- Credibility: This metric is designed to test a firm’s establishment in the profession, and takes into account a firm’s licensing, accreditation and awards. Sawan & Sawan has lawyers licensed to practice law in the States of Ohio, Florida, Michigan and Georgia.
- Experience: When the stakes are high, experience matters. Our team of lawyers has over 35 combined years of legal experience recovering millions of dollars for injured victims. Our firm combines practical knowledge with formal education to deliver results where they matter most.
- Engagement: This metric considered how approachable and responsive to clients a firm is. At Sawan & Sawan, we pride ourselves on being available to our clients. When you want to speak to your lawyer, we make it as easy as possible. If you have a legal question, contact us today.
- Professionalism: This metric considers a firm’s consistency and quality of work. At Sawan & Sawan, we know that our work reflects not just our client’s case – but our family’s reputation as well. As a result, we strive for the absolute highest standard of work with every case we accept.
Speak to a Lawyer today
Fill out the contact form below and a lawyer will contact you to discuss your case.
Dennis E. Sawan
Licensed in Ohio and Florida
Dennis P. Sawan
Licensed in Ohio and Georgia
Christopher A. Sawan
Licensed in Ohio and Michigan
Contact an Attorney today to discuss your case.
Request A Call
discover our latest Articles
Personal Injury Law Basics Personal injury law covers many different types of civil proceedings. This law allows an aggrieved party to seek monetary compensation for
Arnold Schwarzenegger Involved in Car Accident in Los Angeles Arnold Schwarzenegger, the former Governor of California, was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles
The 12 Most Commonly Asked Personal Injury Law Questions Being injured by another in an accident or due to negligent acts can be a confusing
Negligence Per Se in Ohio Certain injury cases involve a streamlined method for proving negligence referred to as “negligence per se.” For example, if you
Jury Renders $730 Million Verdict in Truck Accident Litigation Case On February 21, 2016 an oversized cargo-truck operated by Landstar Ranger, Inc. hauled a 197,000-pound
How Long Does a Car Accident Injury Settlement Take? If you have sustained injuries in a car crash and your medical and other bills are
Car Accident Lawyers
Ohio Car Accident Lawyers
Toledo Ohio Car Accident Lawyers
Columbus Ohio Car Accident Lawyers
Cleveland Ohio Car Accident Lawyers
Georgia Car Accident Lawyers
Savannah Georgia Car Accident Lawyers
Florida Car Accident Lawyers
Jacksonville Florida Car Accident Lawyers
Michigan Car Accident Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers
Ohio Personal Injury Lawyers
Toledo Ohio Personal Injury Lawyers
Columbus Ohio Personal Injury Lawyers
Cleveland Ohio Personal Injury Lawyers
Georgia Personal Injury Lawyers
Savannah Georgia Personal Injury Lawyers
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Jacksonville Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Michigan Personal Injury Lawyers